The firm's scope of business is development and manufacture of footwear, protective (safety) items, plastics products as well as advisory and consultancy services in the field of footwear manufacture technology, semi-finished products and plastics technology. The company makes footwear employing a simple cemented method. The products manufactured by this technology include:
- summer acupressure beach shoes (slippers) utilizing the active massage system (AMS system),
- summer ladies' outdoor shoes
- special safety and work footwear for nucler power station workers (PU sole moulded onto a textile upper containing a protection steel toe cap)
- light-weight work orthopaedic footwear intended primarily for nurses and other medical staff.
In addition, the firm manufactures semi-finished products using polyurethane technology, namely:
- PU soles
- soles made of special PU systems having high physical and mechanical parameters and specific use properties,
- antistatic compounds, polyurethane injection moulded onto footwear components
- rubber for work boots, etc.
MORAVIA PLAST, spol. s r.o.
Pavel Kubina - director
Vavrečkova 7029, 760 01 Zlín, Czech Republic
Phone: 00420/573 776 303, fax: 00420/573 776 306,