The company V+J OBUV, s.r.o. was founded in 1993 for the purpose of wholesale of footwear and operation of a network of footwear stores QUICK SHOES (sometimes also known as QUICK SCHUH) and subsequently specialized stores CHILDREN'S SHOES, as well as an online store at www.vjobuv.cz, not only in the Czech and Slovak Republic.
During its existence, the company has built a very strong position on the wholesale footwear market in the Czech and Slovak Republics. Its business partners are Czech and Slovak retail stores, as well as strong international chains.
Over the years, the company has developed and expanded not only into the Slovak market, but later also into the Austrian and German markets through its subsidiaries V+J OBUV Slovakia, s.r.o., V+J OBUV CZ, s.r.o., a member of the group, and VJ Schuh GmbH.
Since 2003, the company has been based in Štěpánovice near České Budějovice, where the company's central distribution warehouses are also located.
For more information, please visit: www.vjobuv.com/o-nas
1. wholesale of footwear: sale of women's, men's and children's shoes and accessories
- classic, sports, social, leisure, work and home shoes
- Representation of brands such as Froddo, Tom Tailor and T.T. Denim, Joma, Safety Jogger, 3F, bar3foot, Milami, LaVida, Nord Trail, Galko and others ...
- Wild, a footwear brand that combines comfort and fashion
2. retail stores and e-shop: QUICK SHOES, QUICK SCHUH, CHILDREN'S SHOES and vjobuv.cz e-shop
- QUICK SCHUH-SHOES stores are characterised by their medium price range, appealing to a wide range of age groups and offering a wide range of branded and unbranded footwear
- specialist CHILDREN'S SHOES stores offer a wide range of children's footwear including Froddo, Superfit, Geox, Primigi, D.D. Step, Keen and licensed footwear
- e-shop offering a huge selection of branded and unbranded women's, men's, children's, work and outdoor footwear and accessories such as handbags, backpacks, wallets and belts
V+J OBUV, s.r.o. - Mgr.Karel Jauker – jednatel, Václav Vaněk – Managing Director
Třeboňská 235, 373 73 Štěpánovice u Českých Budějovic
Tel.: +420 387 984 069, fax: +420 387 319 981,
email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , www.vjobuv.cz